- The Territory: A statewide PBS broadcast series featuring independent short films and videos.
Click here for a description of the current season, or here for information on how to submit your short film for consideration.
- Workshops: A series of courses for the emerging and developing filmmaker. Please check our Calendar for a listing of scheduled events.
- Media Literacy Institute: Training workshops and seminars incorporating analysis, aesthetics and production elements of media arts and media literacy education.
- Texas Commission on the Arts-Statewide Partner: Serviced the media arts field for the TCA, artists, and organizations from 1980 -2008.
- Media Bulletin: A monthly e-newsletter with information pertinent to independent media artists and audiences.
- Sponsored Projects: Serves as a nonprofit fiscal sponsor to selected independent film and video productions based on a review of concept, budget and personnel. To submit a project proposal, visit our Sponsored Projects page to read our application guidelines.
- Media Artist Residencies: Artists teach film and video production and media literacy skills to kids in schools and other venues.
- Summer Teen Digital Video Camps: Week-long intensive classes cover screenwriting, production, and post-production elements.
- Monthly Salon: Provides a monthly networking opportunity for Houston media professionals, students, and members. Please check our Calendar for a listing of scheduled events.
- Emerging Filmmakers Fellowship Program: Provides funds for worthy projects, professional mentorship and peer forums in which emerging artists can strengthen their artistic skills and knowledge while fine-tuning their work.
- Website: Current information and schedules for SWAMP and other funding, employment, and education opportunities.
Click here for information on how you can support these programs or become a SWAMP member.